Permanent Information Systems Auditor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Information Systems Auditor will take a leading role in audits of customer information systems to evaluate compliance with requirements stipulated by regulators and/or to ISO, PCI and other relevant standards.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Conducting Information Systems Audits across the UK, Europe and further afield as
● Performing data security audits and developing appropriate audit recommendations.
● Planning audits and compiling fieldwork documentation and audit reports.
● Following quality requirements for all engagements.
● Performing application audits on existing systems, to determine control improvements;
efficiencies, effectiveness and design improvements, data security and integrity.
● Assisting with technical audits of operating systems, database management systems,
security systems, online development systems, and telecommunications systems.
● Auditing management accounts and assessing tax liabilities.
● Performing other assignments and special projects as required by the business.
● Ensuring that clients are provided professional, courteous and timely support and
● BSc Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or Information Systems/Security equivalent technical discipline.
● 2+ years of relevant experience
● Must have a experience of Information Technologies and standard practices.
● Must have sound technical knowledge of enterprise IT systems.
● Must be a selfstarter and able to manage daily routine.
● CISA (CISSP or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor considered).
● Knowledge of Auditing procedures, Internal Control procedures, and Accounting
● Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
● Experience in the Online Gaming sector.
● Intrusion detection and prevention software.
● Experience with network security.
● Data Centre / Cloud technologies
○ Physical Access Controls
○ Surveillance Techniques
○ Environmental Controls
● Knowledge of common operating systems.
Valid Driver’s License
Valid Passport and ability to travel globally
Must be able to pass background checks
Confident in a customer facing role
Do you have a wealth of experience, a collection of relevant qualifications and a consistent track
record of delivering worldclass audits? Then join us as a Senior Auditor for up to £50k.
Are you experienced in IT, have made a great start to your auditing career, and you’re looking for a
move into a young and dynamic industry? Join us as an auditor on upto £40k.
If you are looking to move into auditing, bringing your knowledge of IT and industry best practice,
helping our customers achieve greatness, you can join us on up to £30k
How to Apply
Please apply in writing to: Elizabeth Parker, Human Resources Manager, NMi Metrology & Gaming Ltd. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
310 total views, 1 today